Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blogging and Torah

With this blog, I hope we'll have a forum to learn and discuss a variety of issues, especially those related to God and Torah.

Along those lines, I want to encourage everyone to read the weekly Torah portion. The first step is letting you know where to find it! After that, I'll post my own thoughts as well as ideas from commentators, ancient to modern. The blog will provide you an opportunity to share your thoughts as well.

Getting started: the reading from this coming Shabbat is the parshah Terumah, Exodus 26:1-30, found in Etz Hayim starting page 491. The haftarah is I Kings 5:26-6:13, Etz Hayim page 500.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rabbi Shaina,

Love your blog and you too! Thanks for the good info on the parsha of the week, et al. Happy Purim to you and your family.

Ann Dee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home